❶ Pico wallplate + adapter -Easy 3 ways -RadioRA2 RA2 MRF2 QS Grafik Eye Shades
★ New RadioRA®2 Pico wallplate adapter + wallplate in White - If you need other colors or larger gang screwless wallplates - let me know - I keep several colors & configurations in stock at all times.
Up for auction is a Lutron Pico PICO‑FP‑ADAPT + CW-1-Wh- These adapters will work with all RadioRA 2 RA2 as well as Maestro Wireless (MRF2), Homeworks QS, QS Grafik Eye, Lutron QS Shades, + Radio Powr Savr Occupancy Sensors (LRF2) picos.
★ Buy it now includes Free shipping, delivery confirmation & insurance!
I have these in stock now:
Accessories kit with standalone adhesive mount plate, 2 screws, 2 anchors - PICO-SM-KIT $6
Car visor accessories kit with metal car visor clip and plastic mount plate PICO-CARVISOR - $6.75
Pico® wireless control faceplate adapter PICO-FP-ADAPT - Mounts directly in to the Lutron screwless wallplates and makes the pico look like a built in switch (this is my favorite installation). $9
Pico wireless control single pedestal - L-PED1 - $48 (Lutron offers pedestals to hold 1-4 picos) and you can order the single pedestals in white is $48 or black $65.
If you need duals to quads – let me know the color you want. I have single, duals, & triples in stock in both black or white
I have the individual picos for sale as well here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161080776434&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
The PJ Picos are the newer replacement for the RRD-P3BRL-L RRD which is now an old, obsolete #. The newer PJ works universally with as the Maestro, QS Grafik Eye, shades and RA2, however the Maestro RF is not RA2 compatible. One of the reasons of the change is so they don't have a Unique Pico p/n for each line, they also made it smaller, less expensive and battery life longer.
Why I love Picos & RA2- (You can do the same with MRF2 & QS)
Pair a Pico, Visor Adapter Kit & an RA2 dimmer or switch – and you have a quick and easy Car Safe Entry Kit.
Pair a Pico & an RA2 dimmer or switch (or multiple units) – and you have the Best Bed Side Panic Button I have ever seen. You can set it to turn off all your inside lights (or dim to 5-10%) and turn on your outside lights to Full so someone outside cannot see you but guaranteed – you’ll give them a great scare! I have set this up for all my single friends, newly single friends + all my relatives.
Pair a Pico & an RA2 dimmer or switch – and you have the absolute easiest way to get a 3 way switch. Just pull off the sticky tape tab & stick to the wall. I had to screw mine in due to the wall's texture on some of them till my order of the wallplate adapter came in. Then you can just mount the pico in that adapter that fits in perfectly to the protective Lutron screwless wallplates and then screw the wallplate to the wall. Such a Fabulous Invention! Let me know if you need a photo of the process.
I think I have 20 in my house alone as my switches were all in the absolute wrong spots all throughout my house.
I can't tell you how fabulous these picos are when paired with a switches or dimmer. I put one at my entry with a motion sensor so when I come home at night & open the front door my lights turn on. I added a lamp with dimmer control unit - mrf2-3ldh - in the parlor so it turns on as well until I walk through the room. There were no light switches in the parlor and the only way to turn on the entry light was to walk through a long dark room. I added a pico in the dining room so I can turn on the lights if I need something out of my purse or if someone is knocking on the door - 20 ft away. I smile every time I walk in and lights come on - it's like having a butler (well...almost).
I also installed this & a motion sensor in the hall to the bathroom whose switch was on the far wall opposite of the main pathway. Now I don't have to fumble in the night to find the door to the bathroom. I also put one in my bedroom & a pico so I can turn off the lights after I am in bed. So much nicer!
Next plan is to put this on the under cabinet lights in the kitchen with a motion sensor for that nice ambiance in the evening and also in the bathroom and have the fan run after someone leaves (vacancy setting) for 5-10 minutes. Hope that will help with my moisture/paint problems appearing on the ceiling as I am the only one that seems to remember to run the fan. Argh!
Feel free to ask any questions! I promise you won't be disappointed - Brand new. Will replace if defective upon arrival or damaged in shipping as long as I still have spares. These are going fast so don't wait for once I am out of stock - I don't think I can find any more at this price point.
- Free Shipping, delivery confirmation + shipping insurance. Guaranteed to work.
- Please remit payment via PayPal within 3 days.
- Please provide confirmed mailing address & telephone number
- I will ship within 1-2 business days of your Cleared payment
- Buy it now requires instant payment
- Buy multiple items & I'll upgrade to priority shipping
- Replacement available if still in stock (may be different color)
- Please Note - Radio RA original is not compatible with Radiora2 (Ra2)
- Used Radiora or Radiora2 units will need to be reset to factory (easy to do)
units will show normal use with some scratches & not all will come with
Not all new units will ship with all of the instructions due to increased shipping weight/cost. In large systems this can add 3+ pounds to an order.
- Need a whole house starter package - let me know and I will put one together for you
- Once you experience light control - you'll never go back to flipping a switch - guaranteed.
- Auction is for 1 item unless specified otherwise. Ask me if you need more - I may have new or used still in stock.
- I am a huge Lutron fan so feel free to ask any questions - I have installed Maestro, Maestro wireless - MRF2, RA & RA2
- I can help with most questions about installation as well. No more X-10 for me - Lutron is truly the only way to go.
- 30 Day Return if defective. I guarantee all items to work - Buyer pays return shipping. 6NA dimmers are very sensitive so I do recommend you use an electrician to install - you must put brass to the light load and black to the hot line or you will short the switch out.
- Return Policy - Returns only accepted if defective (which rarely occurs due to Lutron's Fabulous Quality Controls). Please return defective item insured with delivery confirmation and upon receipt another will be immediately sent to you if in stock or ordered & shipped to you if not on hand. There is a 20% restocking/handling fee to cover shipping, handling & eBay/paypal fees if you changed your mind and no longer want the item only as long as long as it was not used/installed or if upon return the item is not defective. If items show they were installed/used - there is a 30% restocking/handling fee. This will be issued as a credit and you can purchase other items in my eBay store or a replacement device will be mailed to you. If you do not like the color - just let me know and I can order color change kit for you.
Thank you for considering my auction(s)! If you need something shipped today or if you need more than one or multiple items - feel free to contact me anytime. I want you to be happy with your purchase - please contact me immediately if there are any problems. Message me today for a link to all of your options or a request to upload brochure via eBay. I guarantee my items and I will resolve, replace or refund upon return of the item(s). Also I ship insured so we are both protected!